Phone: (M) +91- 0123456789
My interest in technology alongside my desire to pursue my career as a Software developer inspire me to enhance my skills daily and be an asset to the organization I work with.
Eastern Software Services – March ’12 to May ‘12
Software Engineer for Oracle based ERP Application – eBizFrame.
- Trained Rigorously for Oracle – D2K, Forms, Reports
- § Bachelor of Engineering & Technology (2007-2011)
In ‘Computer Sciences’ from Amrapali Institute of Technology & Sciences with an overall aggregate of 66 %.
- § HSC from Kendriya Vidyalaya Haldwani with an aggregate of 60%.
- § SSC from Saraf Public School, Khatima with an aggregate of 74%.
Industrial Training and Project
Industrial Exposure –
- Undergone 4 weeks (15th June to 14th July 2009) Vocational Training at NHPC, Tanakpur.
- 10 days training on programming in C conducted by HCL Info systems.
- Seminar conducted by Microsoft Dream Spark Yatra.
Final Year Project –
|Language||Core Java ( J2SE)|
|Description||Signature Verification System is made by using different types of processing mechanisms such as Noise Reduction, Data Area Cropping, and Width Normalization.|
- § Programming languages: Oracle D2K, forms, Reports, C, java (Core).
- § Interests: sql, pl/sql,D2K,forms,reports,core java
- § Won 1st prize in College Band performance.
- § Won first 1st prize in inter-college dance competition.
- § Won first prize in Inter School Football competition.
- § Acknowledged by several School level rewards in Sports and Cultural Activities.
- § Certification of participation in Global Olympiads and Debate-well competitions.
- § Playing Guitar, music.
- § Gymnastics.
- § Dancing.
- § Date of Birth : 23rd August ‘87
- § Residential Address : Judge farm
Block-E, Ho.No.- 58/2
- § Father’s Name : Mr. Rajendera Singh Bohra