AIIMS Past Year Papers
AIIMS conducts one of the toughest medical entrance exams in the country every year. It is to fill MBBS seats in its group of colleges that are spread in seven locations including its parent institution, AIIMS Delhi. There is a stiff competition among the students because of limited seats. Every medical aspirant wants to get a medical degree from AIIMS because of its high- quality teaching and achievements in the medical field.
Important note: From the year 2014, AIIMS has been conducting the entrance exam online. Hence, there are no solved exam papers from 2014 onwards.
NEET Past Year Papers
While AIIMS is the most preferred institute for medical aspirants, students, who want to study in other government and private colleges in India, have to appear for NEET. It is an entrance exam for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in various government and private medical colleges across the country. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) every year and students securing a top rank are eligible for 15% all- India quota in medical and dental colleges in India.
Students preparing for medical entrance exams have to make a strategy so that they can cover all the important topics in the syllabus. They should understand the concepts of the topics they study so that they can handle even the toughest of the questions during the exam. Along with studying from a number of books for NEET Preparation and AIIMS Preparation, it is also crucial for students to solve previous year papers. This will give them an idea of the paper pattern and the type of questions asked.
The previous year papers of NEET and AIIMS entrance exams are given below so that students can get familiarized with the latest pattern and syllabus of the exams. The top subject experts from eMedicalPrep have solved these papers so that students can get insight into the solutions in a detailed way. Students will also get to know about the difficulty level and the weightage given to different topics of each subject. Students have a good chance to practice these papers and know their preparation level.
The solutions to each question are given in a comprehensive manner so that students can understand the concepts used in the solution. For Physics and Chemistry, the solutions to the problems are given with explanation for better understanding and also the reason for using the formulae in each problem.
What are the benefits of solving past year papers?
- Students solving the past year papers can get an insight into the paper pattern and question types
- They can learn new techniques to solve the problem and also various shortcuts that will save them time during the exam
- By solving the paper, they can gauge their level of preparation and also they can know the time taken for solving the whole paper
- Students can mentally prepare themselves by getting used to the difficulty level of the exam
- Students can know about the topics frequently asked during the exam so that they can concentrate on those topics more during the AIIMS preparation
- By regularly solving the past year paper, they can make a strategy for the exam