Bahl & Bahl Chemistry book is the best book in India for Organic Chemistry preparation!
Bahl & Bahl Chemistry book is an examination-oriented book and has been written with the students in mind. Medical aspirants and those preparing for other Medical entrance exams can use it as reference book for clearing queries related to the Benzene and Phenols.
A Textbook of Organic Chemistry by Arun Bahl & B.S. Bahl, this Organic Chemistry book delves into the intricacies of the subject in an easy-to-understand manner. It is useful to have a long-lasting understanding of the basic concepts of Organic Chemistry and build upon them step-by-step.
Systematic presentations and crisp explanations of Reaction Mechanisms make Arun Bahl Organic Chemistry book desirable for all those who are preparing for medical entrance examinations.
Topics covered in the book are:
- Purification of Organic Compounds
- Composition of Organic Compounds
- Empirical and Molecular Formulae
- Structure of Organic Molecules
- rganic Reactions and Their Mechanicm
- Nomenclature of Organic Compounds
- Alkyl Halides
- Organometallic Compounds
- Polyhydric Alcohols
- Ethers and Expoxides
- Thiols and Thioethers
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Dicarboxylic Acids
- Hydroxy and Halo Acids
- Acid Derivatives
- Esters of Organic and Inorganic Acids
- Acetoacetic Ester and Malnic Ester
- Fats and Oils; Soaps and Detergents
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Ureides and Purines
- Aromatic Compounds
- Benzens and its Homologues
- Effect of Substitutents of Further Substitution
- Aromatic Halogen compounds
- Aromatic Sulfonic Acids
- Aromatic Nitro Compounds
- Aromatic Amines
- Aryldiazonium Salts
- Aromatic Aldehydes and Ketones
- Aromatic Carboxylic Acids
- Dyes: Colour and Constitution
- Heterocyclic Compounds
- Synthetic Polymers
- Vitamins, Steroids and Antibioticx
- Predicting Trends
- Road-Map Problems
- Multistep Synthesis
At the end of the book there are multiple-choice questions for practice too.
The best covered topics in Arun Bahl Organic Chemistry book are Reactions of Benzene, Phenols, and Characteristics of Reactions (Mechanism). The only drawback of the Bahl & Bahal Organic Chemistry book is that the answers of the exercise questions do not cntain full explanations.
Bahal Chemistry books have simple and clear explanation of the topics. Written for students preparing for the NEET examination, these books also available in colourful pdf format that can be downloaded online. Bahl Organic Chemistry textbook is the first one in India to have complete 4-colour computerized design format.