NEET (AIPMT) 2018 Important Books
Table of Content
During NEET Preparation or AIIMS Preparation, students face a lot of doubts regarding the correct approach to preparation. Amongst various other concerns they are also pretty confused on the books to choose for, for reference. First and foremost since they have a daily encounter with the NCERT books in the schools, they are very keen to know if and how these books suffice.
Per our SMEs at eMedicalPrep, while NCERT books provide that required foundation and basics to a subject, it is required to consult other reference books as well. They can set their basics right and understand simpler problem solving techniques through the NCERT books, but the students also need to consult different guide books that comprehensively cover difficulty level of the questions pertaining NEET and AIIMS entrance exams.
Not taking away from the fact that a comprehensive analysis of many past year NEET and AIIMS papers suggest that many questions were used from the NCERT books. Therefore, students can absolutely by heart the NCERT books, while they can add on to their practice and knowledge through other reference books as well. Moreover, NEET (AIPMT) is quite based on the NCERT syllabus, so students can gain a definitive edge there.
List of other NEET (AIPMT) books you should check out:
NEET (AIPMT) Physics Books
NEET (AIPMT) Chemistry Books
NEET (AIPMT) Biology Books
NEET (AIPMT) Complete Guide
NEET (AIPMT) Past Year Books
However, here are some tips on how to gain deeper insights into particular topics, practice problems and learn tips & tricks to crack NEET (AIPMT) exam:
- Exemplar, published by NCERT, is concise and has scientifically designed courseware. It is highly recommended for all medical aspirants.
- For practice problems, one must check out NEET (AIPMT) past year papers.
- Start with other books once you have finished with NCERT syllabus or only for reference on topics which you fail to understand from your base book.
- You can also solve practice problems from other books after each chapter to make sure that you have mastered the concept or topic you have just studied.
- Refer to eMedicalPrep study material which has been prepared by eMedicalPrep experts after a thorough research of all the popular NEET (AIPMT) preparation books and study material of popular coaching classes.